Thursday 17 June 2010

DAY 9 - June 15, 2010

I know, I know - I'm late!

What with running a bootcamp, seeing 1:1 clients, meeting prospective clients for consultations, taking Buddy for his walks and doing 4 workouts a day something had to give and, unfortunately, it was this!

Today is the 3rd and final day of our fist diet "wave" - where we've been eating low carb (nothing 'Atkinsy' about this though!) - and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to my breakfast smoothie tomorrow!  Actually, it's not been as bad as I imagined it would be and the thought of doing it again for another 3 days from Thursday is strangely exciting - I know that probably sounds weird but the results I'm getting so far are really making it worth the effort!

Again, the challenge for me today has been fitting in the workouts but that's what I signed up with the Evil Genius (a.k.a. Dax Moy) to do so that's what I'm doing.  He never said it would be easy - simple maybe - easy NEVER!

Day 10 blog post to follow immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment