Sunday 27 June 2010

DAY 19 - June 25, 2010

OK, so we got our M.A.P. update from Dax yesterday - the exercises are all bodyweight so that's good because we don't need equipment or much space BUT one of them I know from being a member of Dax's Fat Loss Reboot Club - a monthly subscription on-line exercise and diet service that he offers (check it out by clicking here and going to the "Links" list then choose Dax's free on line community and the group is there) and I find almost impossible to do and another one I find totally impossible to do!  So the challenge will be to see if practice really does make perfect....hell, I'm not worried about perfect - I just want to be able to do it!

Diet-wise there's another change.  Dax has introduced intermittent fasting into the carb-cycling pattern.  Actually, this is something I've been doing on and off for a while and I really enjoy it.  I already know that I'll fine the fasting easier than the carb-cycling.

OK - nearly up to date.....

No comments:

Post a Comment