Sunday 13 June 2010

DAY 6 - June 12, 2010

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

Trained my first 1:1 client at 6am in Woking Park - it really is a pretty park and we had it all to ourselves.  The signets were on the grass by the pond and they looked SO cuuuuute!

Then home to inhale a quick breakfast smoothie and off to take the Fat Bustin' Bootcamp in Ottershaw.  This was the end of the campers first week and they're all doing really well; I'm looking forward to getting their updated measurements on Monday - they should make interesting reading!

Now it was time to start my own training.  As usual Buddy and I set off for the interval session - I actually quite enjoyed it!  Then home for a shower and some paperwork (boring).

I decided to exercise outside today as the weather was so lovely - Buddy thinks it's great fun too, especially when I'm doing press ups - he thinks that's his time to wash my face!  Now for something to eat - something quick and simple, that good old standby: veggies and hummus - perfect!  Before I knew it, it was time for ICP (I think I'm going to have to re-assess this soon).

Fun time now - Buddy and I wandered down to the local village fete.  Sometimes they hold a dog show and I was going to enter Buddy into the scruffiest dog group or the dog with the waggiest tail group but, alas, they didn't do it this year....

Then back home to whizz quickly through the Power Circuit and be ready in time for roast chicken, salad and new potatoes with the in-laws before the football started (yawn!).  Buddy and I fell asleep at this point!

The Evil Genius - a.k.a. Dax Moy - has told us what the changes are to next week's workouts and Elimination Diet.  Exercise-wise we have a delightful training session called the Pyramid - it's one of those that looks all innocent on paper but it'll be a real doozie!  Diet-wise we're going to be "waving" which is Dax's version of carb cycling.  Now, I must admit to being a bit of a carb junkie and I've never followed a carb cycling plan successfully so this coming week will be very interesting.......

And there you have it - back with Day 7 tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You seem to be doing great Jo - I hope you manage to figure out the low carb options! :o) Well done, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would be exhausted after taking the boot camp, then doing your own exercises. your dog sounds so cute and so involved with what you do. your doing great, and must be inspiring all your clients to stick with it as well. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you sleep through soccer with your workout regimen! That would kill the strongest man :-)
    Thanks for all your support and advise on the site, its much appreciate!!

    Have a great week, I hope those pounds will finally come off for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support, Girls! Sorry it takes me so long to get back to you but I can't figure out how to get notifications of comments - I thought I'd ticked the right box but obviously not.

    I'm not finding it too hard exercise-wise just time-wise sometimes fitting it all in can be tricky!

    Sue, I don't think it's going to be too difficult - I don't know that I'll enjoy it particularly but then it's all in the mind; if I decide it's going to be hard and I won't like it...then I won't and vice versa. And, hell, we're a week in already!

    See you all on the forums!

    ReplyDelete