Tuesday 15 June 2010

DAY 8 - June 14, 2010

So, the first week of Dax Moy's M.A.P. Challenge is over!  How do I feel?  Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little relieved!  I'm loving the exercise challenges and following the Elimination Diet isn't difficult even with the latest tweak - the biggest challenge for me is TIME!  Having said that, however, and apart from my glutes STILL being incredibly sore - I'm loving it!

I re-took my measurements yesterday and there have been changes but as we've not been asked to put them up on a weekly basis - you'll just have to wait until the 30 days is up to see what's happened to me!

Right!  Time for me and Buddy to take the last client of the day for a power walk.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo - I want ot know what the measurements say! :o) Great to hear you are doing well - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete