Saturday 12 June 2010

DAY 5 - June 11, 2010

Well, today was "interesting" with regard to fitting in all my workouts.  I had a 1:1 PT client at 6:30am and another at 8:30am so Buddy and I squeezed the interval session in between them - I don't think I've ever showered and dressed so quickly!  Then when I got back from the second client I did Meltdown - and I nearly did!

THEN it was time for Buddy's Big Adventure!  We went to London on the train and took the tube - he was as good as gold!  We spent a lovely afternoon in Regent's Park with my friend Shula (who's over from NY with her baby Lila).  When we got back I did the ICP - not pretty! - I didn't do too well on my time but I did it and I guess that's the main thing and I finally finished up at about 10pm with the Power Circuit, had another shower and fell into bed.

Food-wise, I'm finding the Elimination Diet - pick up your free copy here - easy to stick to as I've been doing it for a while now and even though I'm being 100% compliant for the 30 days of Dax's M.A.P. Challenge, I never really stray too far from the protocols.  Why?  Because they work!  It's all about cutting out the cr*p and I feel sooo much better for it.

So that's me for yesterday - I'll be back again tomorrow to let you  know how Day 6 went.

Have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! You seem to bne so happy - and that's really nice to read. Well done for not straying! Keep up the great work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day Jo, good job for fitting it all in - even with express showers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls - I will pop on over toyour blogs and see how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete