Friday 11 June 2010

DAY 4 - June 10, 2010

Day 4 over and done already - and the good news is that the soreness is more or less gone, apart from my glutes, they are a little tender if I sit on a hard seat!

I feel like I'm really getting to grips with Dax Moy's workouts now and I'm actually starting to look forward to what he may have in store for us next week.  I say that because having participated in previous "challenges" he tends to ramp it up on a weekly basis.  The downside of course being that I will probably have to post another set of photos (sorry) and get the old tape measure out once more!  EEEEEK!

I've had someone ask to see my training partner so here you go - this is Buddy riding shotgun.  I'll see if I can get an action shot of him sometime - but he's sooooo fast.  Actually, it's a shame he's not a bit bigger because then he could pull me along!

So there we are, upward and onward with Day 5 - see ya tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jo - he is so cute!! Must be fun working out with him andhe probably enjoys those outings almost more then you do! Very cute, thanks for posting this for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful (and looks like he knows it!) he must be a real joy. Well done for making it through Day 4 and staying so positive. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Yes, he does know he's lovely but he's a sweet tempered, happy little dog. AND makes interval training so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete