Tuesday 15 June 2010

DAY 7 - June 13, 2010

Hi!  Yes, I am here - sorry I'm late.......today was soooooo relaxed that it just kind of melted away and yesterday I was super busy and the day just escaped!

So, Sunday - well, it was the usual start for Buddy and I - we did our Interval Session across the golf course which was a very nice start to the day.  Then it was home for a leisurely breakfast (sticking to the new rules, of course) of an omelet with asparagus, Parma ham and leeks - YUM!

Now it was time to tackle the new variation of our M.A.P. training sessions.  We're doing the same sessions PLUS delightful addition of a little thing called the Pyramid so now we have a total of 5 different workouts to do, however, we still only do 4 workouts so we don't do the same 4 everyday, the only one that is a constant is the Interval session.  Sounds confusing?  Not when you're doing it - the Evil Genius makes it super simple!

Then we - that's me and Simon my WONDERFUL husband - just hung out reading the papers while I recovered from my first encounter with the Pyramid.  It was tough but I really enjoyed it and because it was such a beautiful day again I was able to train in the garden which was lovely.

Lunch time already - FAB!  I finished off a piece of haddock from a couple of days ago - I steamed it with some veggies and had a HUGE salad!

What next?  Ah, Meltdown time!  Again, doing it in the garden was so nice -still hard work but lovely to feel a cooling breeze.  Actually, you can try a Meltdown class at Dax Moy's London studio by clicking here and following the link.......try it, you'll love it!

Buddy, who really is a good little dog, was getting rather fidgety so we took him for a lovely long walk where he ran through the grass chased dragonflies and NEARLY went up to his chest a pond - he's not too fond of water!

When we got back home it was time for my last workout of the day: the ever challenging ICP, except it wasn't quite so challenging so I really must re-test myself for this and make it hard again - POOP!

Dinner was a fantastic piece of beef that Simon roasted to perfection served with an array of veggies.

So THAT was my Sunday - pretty much PERFECT......how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment