Sunday 27 June 2010

DAY 16 - June 22, 2010

Once again I'm having to apologise for the lateness of my blogging - it's been a busy week (which it great) and something just had to give and, unfortunately, it was this.......

All's going well so far - although I am finding the low carb days challenging - I think I may have already mentioned this so that just goes to show that I'm struggling with this aspect of M.A.P., however, I am pushing through and getting on with it - it's only 30 days after all, right?!  I don't want to let myself, or Dax, down.

Exercise-wise things have been a little tricky but, again, I've just had to make sure that it's getting done.

Also, and very excitingly, the weather here in the U.K. is getting HOT! (not something we're very used to!), so that has made exercising "interesting" - it certainly makes you increase your water intake, that's for sure.

And Buddy, bless him, is not that great in the heat.  He wanders around with his head hanging down looking pretty miserable so I have to do the Interval training as early as possible if he's to come with me.

That's that really - no just to bring the rest of my blog up to date.....back in a mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment