Wednesday 9 June 2010

DAY 2 - June 8, 2010

OK, so again I'm late - I think it's going to work out that I report back the next day, if you see what I mean......

So, Day 2 - how did it go?

Well, not too bad actually.  I'm not feeling particularly sore (I'm expecting that to hit in later today or tomorrow!) and really enjoyed the sessions.

I find them all challenging in their own way but the ICP really made me feel quite unecessary and a bit wobbly - I think I must have looked like Bambi when he's on the iced up pond - my body felt as if it belonged to someone else inasmuch as I seemed to have no control over it!

When I collapsed on the floor in a sweaty heap at the end, Buddy thought this was great fun and proceeded to bounce all over me - thank goodness he's only a small dog!

BUT I'm doing it and that's the main thing and hell, it's only for 30 days and we've done 2 already - SIMPLES!

On the up side, I know it's going to bet better - not necessarily easier - but  better....and if I stick with it I will, hopefully, look and feel fantastic at the end.  Then comes the challenge of staying that way but as I am a member of Dax Moy's Fat Loss Reboot Club I'm hoping that I should be OK on that score.  Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here I need to get this challenge done first!

And, on that note, I'm off to do my Day 3 Interval Session.

Now where's that dog.......

4 comments:

  1. You need to post a picture of Buddy - we want to see your partner in workout crime! :-)
    Good for you for not being sore, my hamstrings are killing me!
    When you train people or teach your classes: to you just coach then or do you actually do stuff as well (on top of MAP)??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great going Jo! Yup, I just keep thinking "it's only 30 days...".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls! Sorry I didn't see your comments - I need find the comment "alter" thingie (technical term!).

    Annette - a picture of Buddy will be added.

    Maggie - zakly! What's 30 days of torture, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again!

    Sorry, Annette - I didn't answer your question....well, when I'm with client or takig the Fat Bustin' Bootcamp it's mainly coaching, apart from the odd demo, however, when it comes to running, power walking or intervals I do it with them. Mind you, I did Meltdown with a client yesterday - that was fun! I can't imagine why but my clients seem to enjoy seeing me "suffer"!

    ReplyDelete