Sunday 27 June 2010

DAY 18 - June 24, 2010

OK, I'm getting there with the catch up....

Today was a good day - my clients were slightly better spaced so I was able to do my M.A.P. workouts in the way that we're meant to.  I must admit it's far easier, too!

My ever ready training partner, Buddy, couldn't come interval training with me today because by the time I could go it was FAR too hot for him.  Poor little fella just doesn't know what to do with himself - I'd love to cool him down with the hose in the garden but he hates water!

Diet-wise I think I'm starting to get some interesting results but, as you know, I'm giving no details of any changes I'm getting until the final reveal.......I still won't be a second Twiggy though!

I'm looking forward to what the Evil Genius has in store for us - the M.A.P. week starts on a Friday - it's always a tense time!

Will report back VERY soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment