Sunday 20 June 2010

DAY 12 - June 18, 2010

A tad late again - ooops!

Still busy but not as bad as yesterday, however, what does eat into my time is Buddy's long walk of the day - I might have to start integrating the Interval Session into that......

Training-wise I'm REALLY enjoying the Evil Genius's new Dumbbell Matrix  - it's nice to have something new to work into the mix.  He calls it a 600 work out because, as with all Dax Moy's training sessions, it uses every single one of the 600 muscles in you body and believe me - you know it!  But I'm not complaining - I'm on this journey to make changes and those changes won't happen if I keep doing the same old thing.

Diet-wise we're "waving" again which I'm finding surprisingly do-able and as I've said before eating the ED (Elimination Diet) is really easy and pretty much how I eat most of the time anyway.  Click here for your FREE copy.

As you know, I'm keeping my results secret until our final reveal but what I am prepared to say is that I'm really happy with what I've achieved so far and I can't wait to see where I'll be by the end of the 30 days!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment