Thursday 10 June 2010

DAY 3 - June 9, 2010

So here we are at Day 3 of Dax Moy's 30 Day M.A.P. Challenge.
I did the Interval Session first again - and took Buddy of course!  The rest of the workouts were a bit of a struggle to fit in even though they only take about 15 mins each.......some days are just a bit bonkers!  I'm still struggling with the ICP but this can only get better, can't it?

I will admit to feeling slightly battered - actually, first thing in the morning I feel VERY battered.  It's as if I've been pushed down several flights of stairs in my sleep!  Then again, once I'm up and about and perhaps done one of Dax's Mobility Matrix warp ups I'm fine and ready to go.

Following Dax's Elimination Diet really isn't that hard - it's all about "clean" eating.  You can pick up a free copy by following this link to his website - it makes very interesting reading.

Some of the other victims - errr, I mean volunteers  ;o)  , following this program have already seen losses of 5lbs and 8" in the FIRST 3 DAYS!  How amazing is that?!  Unfortunately, I'm not one of them so I'm hoping for a "slow but steady" kind of result.

Right!  Time for shower #2 of the day - I'm not long back from seeing my first client of the day and I finished her session with the Interval Session so I trained her and me at the same time - perfect.....with Buddy, of course!

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment