Sunday 20 June 2010

DAY 13 - June 19, 2010

A good day!

I had a 6am 1:1 client in Woking Park - a lovely start to the day and then onto my Fat Bustin' Bootcamp where the campers all worked like demons and are really happy with the results they're getting - not just in changing their shape and size but their general health, wellbeing and energy levels.  I LOVE my job!  :o)  Seems wrong to call it a "job" really......

Then home for my first workout of the day - Meltdown (click here to attend a FREE Meltdown class at Dax's London studio) - which I did in the garden and a late breakfast of scrambled eggs with Parma ham, leeks and broccoli - YUM!  Diet, what diet?!

Now onto the good bit: Simon and I have three BIG parties to go to during July and August so it was time to start trying on my posh frocks to see if I was anywhere near being able to get into any of them or if I was going to have to go shopping.......  Well, I got into ALL of them - I was soooo ecstatic I almost burst into tears (I know, I can be such a girl sometimes!).  A couple of them are fairly loose fitting but they just looked better for not catching on the "lumpy bits".  One of them is a beautiful devore number which is meant to "fit" but now it fits "properly" and the final one is long and quite "clingy" and although not quite right yet if I keep going with this MAP system of Dax's it will be just fine by July 3rd when I want to wear it!

I was so fired up by this that I gave some extra oomph to the rest of my workouts!

I'm sooooo excited and it's only day 13 - WEEEEEEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jo - its working for you finally!! gives me hope that it will catch up with me eventually xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is: keep on keeping on! It can be frustrating, I know but you just have to keep going!
    x

    ReplyDelete