Tuesday 22 June 2010

DAY 15 - June 21, 2010

HA!  I'm rather pleased with myself today - I managed the Pyramid workout in 17'33"!  Given that when I did it the first time it took me almost 25', I'm really happy with that!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be pushing for a faster time as I think I may have aggravated an old shoulder injury and my main aim is to get through the 30 days without missing any of the training sessions.

On the upside though, I'm really noticing some definition in my arms and shoulders and my legs are looking more shapely, too - just waiting for the waist and hips to trim down a tad more and a certain Evil Genius (a.k.a. Dax Moy) will be at the top of my Christmas card list!

Right!  Off to see my last 1:1 client of the day - BYYYEEEE!

3 comments:

  1. Great time Jo, that is an awesome improvement! And I like to hear that you are shaping up, always great! Take good care of your shoulder, its no fun, so you might have to focus on lower body, core, and cardio for a few days to let it rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girls - where would I be without you two? xx

    ReplyDelete