Wednesday 30 June 2010

DAY 21 - June 27, 2010

Late again - the days just gallop by in a whoosh of M.A.P. training, 1:1 clients, bootcamp and walking the dog - not a bad life, really!

I am rather frustrated at the moment.  Why?  Because the Evil Genius has given us an exercise that leaves me flailing around on the floor like some kind of upturned turtle!  I can't EVER imagine being able to do the damned thing!  GRRRRR........

Anyhoo, apart from that and still feeling a little tired I seem to be ticking along quite steadily - body-wise I don't think much more has changed recently, however, I feel I've really turned a corner with regard to the whole diet side of things.  I'm feeling far more in control and I just feel "lean" (not that I look particularly lean!) - it's really hard to explain.  You'll just have to try the Elimination Diet for yourself to find out......

1 comment: